HO HO HO MERRRRRRRRRRRY CHRISTMAS
Have a holly jolly Christmas
Naughty or Nice?
FA LALALALA LA LA LA
Alright, alright you get it, Christmas is near. So get your halls decked and prepare your Santa hats ladies and gents. I love giving presents but I would be lying if I didn’t admit I also enjoy receiving them. I am a grown woman who comes to you today with my adult Christmas list because us adults, we deserve presents too. So, read my list, check it twice. Get inspiration & ideas flowing for your own special lady in your life.
I present to you my 2018 Christmas list
- Succulents & House Plants -yes I know, how boring. BUT I love adorable little plants. specifically on my list is fake or real succulents and real snake or mother in laws tongue plant.
- Aloe Infused Fuzzy Socks– Some love for my toes
- Gym Membership– Pls. I need it.
- Letter Board– they’re adorable
- My “Everydays”– products I love but hate buying for myself, for me this includes the Kenra platinum blow dry spray, Mario Badescu rose water face spray, scrunchies, perfume & Jergens instant tan
- Candles- Bath and Body works has an amazing lilac candle, so relaxing
- Make Up– I really want to try out the Balm brand this year their blush or beach nude eye pallete
- New Wet Brush– If you don’t have this product you’re going to need to go out and get one. LIFE. CHANGING.
- Throw Blankets & Pillows– soft, plushy clouds of goodness
- Clothes & Shoes– these two are ALWAYS welcomed, get inspo off my “How to Look Better” Pinterest board, username Jessconley612 ( Ive really had my eye on grey casual slip on sneakers )
- Mommy & Me Sets– Oldnavy & JC penny have lines, matching shoes are adorable too.
- PJ Set & Robe – (Not Christmas jammies either) comfy, cozy every night wears
- Tickets- To anything I am a go-doer concert, sports event, beer event, hell the circus Ill go!
- Wine– because being an adult is hard
- If all else fails; Gift Cards-nail certificate, Barnes & Noble, massage certificate, Starbucks, Target, Marshals, Aerie, restaurants, anywhere really
If you’re feeling like really spoiling whoever you’re buying for I am sure they wouldn’t mind a watch (apple or regular), new purse, mac laptop, camera or special jewelry. No matter what you buy Im sure they’ll love it !
Happy holidays and may the deals be ever in your favor